— PhD Student in Innovation Management at Karlstad University
Alexander is doing his PhD in Innovation Management at the Service Research Center, Karlstad University. The subject of research deals with peoples interpretational differences and how that influences decision making in innovation projects.
He also teaches undergraduate and graduate courses mostly to engineering students and is an active supervisor for their masters theses.
He likes adventure, sport, rides motorcycles. List of publications:
- The role of perceived comprehension in idea evaluation, 2018
- A conceptual model of the idea construct in innovation contexts — Laying the groundwork for a generative idea assessment approach, Alexandre Sukhov, Peter R Magnusson, Lars E. Olsson, 2015
- Exploring the merits if internal outsourcing to increase effectiveness and efficiency in idea screening, Johan Netz, Alexandre Sukhov, Peter R Magnusson, 2015
- Rethinking idea assessment — the generative approach, Alexandre Sukhov, Peter R Magnusson, Lars E. Olsson, 2015
- The downside of ambiguity, Alexandre Sukhov, E Lars Olsson, Peter R Magnusson, 2015